Submit a Letter to the Editor
The Homer Neews welcomes letters and attempts to publish all those received, subject to a few guidelines:
• All letters must include the writer’s name, phone number and address.
• Letters are limited to 500 words and may be edited to fit available space. Letters are run in the order they are received.
• Letters that, in the editor’s judgment, are libelous will not be printed.
• The editor also may exclude letters that are untimely or irrelevant to the public interest.
• Submissions from other publications will not be printed.
• Applause letters should recognize public-spirited service and contributions. Personal thank-you notes will not be published.