EMTs at 7:04 p.m. went to Eagle Food and Drug for a 46-year-old woman with a medical emergency. They treated and transported her to the hospital.
Firefighters at 7:51 p.m. went to the post office for a report of smoke coming from the rear. They found the smoke to be a dust cloud from a street sweeper.
EMTs at 12:39 p.m. went to the corner of Main and the Bypass for a 30-year-old man who fell. He refused treatment or transportation to the hospital.
Firefighters at 2:46 p.m. went to Skyline Drive for a report of a control burn out of control. They found the burn to be a permitted control burn being managed correctly. The call was canceled.
Firefighters at 2:53 p.m. went to a report of a drum of solvent being abandoned at Brian's Appliance on Main Street. Firefighters determined that the barrel was empty and posed no danger.