Homer Alaska - Police & Court Reports

Story last updated at 8:13 PM on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Homer Police

Feb. 21

A man at 10:40 a.m. reported someone broke into a Pioneer Avenue restaurant and stole items.

Police at 1:09 p.m. arrested a 53-year-old woman on an outstanding warrant.

A person at 3:15 p.m. made a 911 call of a vehicle stuck in the Beluga Slough.

Feb. 22

A man at 7:08 a.m. made a 911 call of a burglary at his Spencer Drive home.

A man at 12:52 p.m. reported finding a dead man at a Sterling Highway address. Police and EMTs responded.

Feb. 23

Police at 2:12 p.m. assisted workers at the hospital with an unruly subject.

A man at 2:45 p.m. reported his cell phone was taken from his home.

Police at 9:21 p.m. arrested a subject wanted for a burglary at a Pioneer Avenue restaurant on Feb. 21.

Feb. 24

A hospital employee at 3:57 a.m. asked police to take a man into protective custody.

A man at 7 a.m. made a 911 call of a suspicious person at a Homer Spit Road address. Police responded and advised the suspect person to leave the area.

A man at 12:11 p.m. reported a man tailgated on Pioneer Avenue and then pulled him over and threatened him.

Police at 7:40 p.m. stopped a 46-year-old man driving on the Spit and arrested him for driving under the influence.

Feb. 25

Police at 3:13 a.m. issued a summons to a 27-year-old man for driving while license suspended.

A man at 7:55 a.m. reported his friend's medications were missing from the friend's home.

A woman at 12:16 p.m. asked police to check on a neighbor after hearing a disturbance. Police responded and determined the neighbor was OK.

Police at 9:21 p.m. arrested 20-year-old man on a warrant.

Feb. 26

A man at 5:46 p.m. asked police for options regarding a felon living with his wife and children while the man was working out of town.

A woman at 6:50 p.m. reported her daughter's coach grabbed the girl by the arm and yelled at her.

Feb. 27

A person at 12:56 a.m. made a 911 call reporting two men fighting on the balcony at a Bunnell Avenue building. Police responded and told the men to keep the noise down.