• Comment

Homer Fire

Posted: December 27, 2012 - 3:08pm

Dec. 17-22
Firefighters and emergency medical technicians went to 11 medical calls and onefire call.
Dec. 17
Firefighters went to a carbon monoxide alarm at a home. Firefighters determined the detector was faulty and advised replacing it.

  • Comment

Latest Updates

Spotted

Please Note: You may have disabled JavaScript and/or CSS. Although this news content will be accessible, certain functionality is unavailable.

Skip to News

« back

next »

  • title http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/319323/ http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/319083/ http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/318768/
  • title http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/318673/ http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/318368/ http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/317873/
  • title http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/317838/ http://spotted.homernews.com/galleries/317823/
Sarah Outen Kayaking Photos

CONTACT US

ADVERTISING

SUBSCRIBER SERVICES

SOCIAL NETWORKING

MORRIS ALASKA NEWS