Recipe for successful market
The Homer Farmers Market organization and board members would like to send a huge thank-you to everyone that has made this market season the biggest and best so far. Gratitude goes to, but is not limited to:
• Entire Homer community — your support is vital. Without you, there is no market.
• Volunteers — Kyra Wagner, Sara Conyers, Susan Miller, and more. We couldn’t do it without you.
• Alaska Department of Natural Resources Division of Agriculture — grant support, information.
• Taste of Homer — Amy Welty, Dave Aplin, etc. for organizing the auction, raising more than $2,000 for the market.
• Market vendors — quaility products for a quality market.
• Market staff — Kayla Spaan, Jane Dunn and Katy Countiss, for making everything happen.
See y’all in 2014,
Robbi Mixon, manager
Homer Farmers Market
A Facebook login using a real name is required for commenting. Respectful and constructive comments are welcomed. Abusers will be blocked and reported to Facebook.