DDF places in nine categories
Homer High School’s drama, debate and forensics tournament held over the weekend on Friday, Oct. 28 and Saturday, Oct. 29 was a success, head coach Amy Johnson wrote in an email.
“Homer High got many compliments, including the beauty of the school and how well the tournament was run,” Johnson said.
Homer’s DDF team placed in nine categories during the meet, including readers’ theatre, pantomime, dramatic interpretation and duet acting. The results are:
• Johanna Allen, Emily Coble, Kat Hockema, Ciara Jones, Lauren Jones, Adrienne King, Drew Wimmerstedt – 3rd Place, Readers’ Theatre
• Landon Bunting – 1st Place, Pantomime
• Galen Lyon, Asa Panarelli, Chloe Pleznac – 3rd Place, Pantomime
• Johanna Allen – 1st Place, Dramatic Interpretation
• Eryn Gillam – 3rd Place, Dramatic Interpretation
• Zane Boyer – 2nd Place, Humorous Interpretation
• Landon Bunting and Lauren Jones – 1st Place, Duo Interpretation
• Eryn Gillam and Drew Wimmerstedt – 1st Place, Duet Acting
• Zane Boyer and Lauren Jones – 3rd Place, Duet Acting
Anna Frost can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Facebook login using a real name is required for commenting. Respectful and constructive comments are welcomed. Abusers will be blocked and reported to Facebook.