With today’s rainfall increasing, the decision has been made to postpone Friday Night Lights. Scheduled for today and Saturday, it will now be held next Friday and Saturday, Jan. 10 and 11.
‘That’s assuming we get some more snow,” said Molly Brann. Her husband, Dave, coordinates the event for the Kachemak Nordic Ski Club, and made the decision to reschedule.
All other details remain the same. It will be held at the Roger’s Loop trailhead from 6-8 p.m. Kids are free, adult club members are $10, adult nonmembers are $20. Dogs are to be left at home and participants — skiers and snowshoers — are encouraged to bring headlamps if possible.