Enstar holds plumbing, heating code meeting Feb. 13
The plumbing and heating contractor’s code will be discussed by Enstar Natural Gas at a meeting at Bidarka Inn Best Western from 1-3 p.m. Feb. 13.
The meeting covers code requirements for converting to natural gas appliances. Individuals planning to install their own piping are encouraged to attend.
Hospital elects officers
In accordance with by-laws, policies and procedures of South Peninsula Hospital Inc.’s board of directors, an annual meeting was held Jan. 23 with the following officers elected:
• President: Julie Woodworth;
• Vice president: Kelly Cooper;
• Secretary: Bernadette Wilson;
• Treasurer: Tom Clark.
The board of directors holds regular monthly meetings on the fourth Wednesday of each month. The meetings are held in the hospital conference room. The public is welcome.
Board members include:
• Tom Clark, term expires December 2013;
• Bernadette Wilson, term expires December 2014;
• Susan Drathman, term expires December 2014;
• Julie Woodworth, term expires December 2014;
• Clyde Boyer, term expires December 2013;
• Matthew North, term expires December 2013;
• Vickey Hodnik, term expires December 2015;
• Kelly Cooper, term expires December 2015;
• Matthew Hambrick, term expires December 2015;
• Todd Boling, term expires December 2015.
A Facebook login using a real name is required for commenting. Respectful and constructive comments are welcomed. Abusers will be blocked and reported to Facebook.