Homer News Classified ad submission
Submitting the form below will send e-mail to the Homer News Classified Department. A Homer News employee will call to confirm submitted information and arrange payment. All ads must be prepaid. Homer News offices are open Tuesday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Monday 8:00 a.m. - 6 p.m. Deadline for placing a classified ad is Monday at 5 p.m. Submitted ads will only be processed during business hours.
- FREE ADS: free text-only ad includes up to 20 words for 2 weeks.
- Items under $1000 for sale by private party
- Garage Sales
- Lost and Found
- Noncommercial wanted to buy
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS and PACKAGE DEALS:
Get 10% off by running the same ad for 3 weeks (requires prepayment).
- Volume discounts and Combo packages for advertising in other Morris Communications Company publications across Alaska are also available.
- Contact The Homer News at (907) 235-7767 or Classifieds@homernews.com for more information.
The ad you submit will be published in Homer News.